Nota Tangan

Dear beloved customers...

Just a soft reminders~ Segala urusan jual beli wajib mengisi borang (dibawah sekali entry ini) untuk memudahkan urusan jual beli dan untuk mengelakkan sebarang kekeliruan kelak.

With Love,
Cik Ann

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Opening Remarks

Alhamdulillah... finally, I managed to have my own craft blog. Just started this kind of stuff. Just a beginning for me to expand my wings to the next level. I do really love craft. Just for my passion and satisfaction. Hope all of you could support me from behind. If you would like my craft and want to order it, you can do so. Hope you enjoy blogwalking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden of Crafts Form

Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
Item(s):
Types of packaging
Preferred Postage:
Payment Method:
Inquiries:

Click here to create your own form.