Nota Tangan

Dear beloved customers...

Just a soft reminders~ Segala urusan jual beli wajib mengisi borang (dibawah sekali entry ini) untuk memudahkan urusan jual beli dan untuk mengelakkan sebarang kekeliruan kelak.

With Love,
Cik Ann

Friday, June 10, 2011

Lovely Birds in HERE~

Hi peeps!
Fuh! At last, I manage to write something in my own blog. Being toooooo busy. Hehe. Anyway, I was just finished up sewing few crafts. Just would like to introduce to you my new collection here. For me, they are too adorable. Hope same goes to you~ teehee~

Yellow Birdie... [SOLD]

Pinky Birdie... (pose TERsenget sikit) [SOLD]

Yellow II Birdie... [SOLD]

Okay. Enough. Well, cute right? Wanna have it? Just fills in the form below or just e-mail me at gardenofcrafts@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Garden of Crafts Form

Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
Item(s):
Types of packaging
Preferred Postage:
Payment Method:
Inquiries:

Click here to create your own form.